Happy that your home is tidy? But do you know that tidy homes too can have some unwelcomed guests-Germs! The good news is that it’s not hard to prevent the build up and spread of these bad guys and keep your family hale and hearty.
We have compiled few smart house cleaning tips to help you keep your homes fresh and clean all day long.
- Kitchen is where delicious delicacies are made and is the heart of the home! Research shows that the kitchen harbours more germs than any other room in the house. Yes, you heard it right! Let’s have a quick look at the abode of germs in the kitchen-
- Damp sponges and washcloths contains harmful bacteria that can spread easily when you wash your dishes or wipe your countertops with dirty washcloths. Sanitise your kitchen sponges and change it regularly. Using boiling hot water to clean sponges and wash clothes is also a good practice.
- The kitchen sink harbours a variety of potentially harmful bacteria . Washing raw food, the remains of food left in it, cleaning dirty utensils and rinsing out dirty wash cloths and sponges leave germs behind. Always take care to disinfect your sink, the tap and surrounding tiles to prevent the build-up of germs. Use Orocleanx Floor and Surface Cleaner to disinfect sinks thoroughly.
- Worktops, chopping boards and other surfaces used for food preparation are easily contaminated by bacteria. Ensure that you prepare your cooked and raw foods separately, and be sure to disinfect the area afterwards with a clean cloth and good disinfectant cleaner.
- The rubbish bin is the hotspot of a variety of harmful germs. Clean and disinfect the bin on a regular basis in and out, and wash your hands properly after you empty the rubbish bags.
The bathroom doesn’t harbour as many germs when compared to the kitchen, but the warm and damp conditions create the perfect setting for germ breeding. You can make a few small changes to your bathroom and toilet cleaning routine and end up making a big difference to your bathroom hygiene – thus protecting your family as well.
* Regularly wipe down wash basins, toilet seats, faucets, toilet flush, bath areas and shower walls with Orocleanx disinfectant cleaner to kill germs and prevent build-up of moulds.
* Always store tooth brushes in a way that the bristles don’t touch each other. This stops bacteria from spreading among the family members. It is also advisable to use toothbrushes with caps. Replace your toothbrush regularly, especially after a family member has been ill because germs get left behind on the brush. Store your tooth brush in a clean and dry place.
* Always put down the toilet lid before you flush to prevent foul water vapour from escaping into the air. This helps prevent the spread of nasty bacteria that could make others ill.
*Wash your cleaning cloths, napkins and bath towels on a setting of 60+ degrees to rid them of harmful disease causing germs.
Clean your hands thoroughly after visiting the toilet with *Squad Herbal Hand Wash and running water to get rid of germs and avoid passing them on to other family members.
Following surfaces in your home are prime sites for germ activity, because they are constantly being touched by different hands. Try wiping them clean with a good disinfectant.
Maintaining a clean home environment may sound a little overwhelming at first, but you need to make only a few simple changes to your daily house cleaning regime to bring about a great difference in your dear ones health. Use Orocleanx for expert protection against 100 plus illness-causing germs.